Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akash_Varma
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to see Salesforce Objects when updating to Salesforce API version 53.0 from 49.0

HI Talend Team,

I want to upgrade my Salesforce API version from 49.0 to 53.0 in process of doing so I created a new Salesforce connection in Talend Open Source.

0695b00000L0EzWAAV.png

On Salesforce URL I have selected version 53.0 (https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/53.0)

0695b00000L0EzvAAF.png

When I move to next window to select Objects/ Schema, I get blank list.

0695b00000L0F21AAF.png

can you please help me with this?

I not sure is there some kind of setup I need to do on Salesforce side or are there any limitation on Talend side.

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

It seems Salesforce API 53.0 is not working in talend.

As far as we know, Salesforce release 53.0 libs, but our test environment didn't update to the latest one 53.0

We have been upgrading Salesforce Components to support Endpoint Version 52(latest) starting from V 8.0.1

Currently, only version 47 and below are certified.

Here is the related reference for V 7.3.1 about: TalendHelpCenter: Supported Third-Party System/Database/Business Application Versions 

Best regards

Sabrina

Akash_Varma
Contributor
Contributor
Author

HI Sabrina @Xiaodi Shi​ , thank you for your response,

I tried using Version 50 Onwards, none of them worked.

The latest version that worked was Version 49.0

Any Idea by when V 8.0.1 is available for users ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Our developer and QA technical engineers are in full swing doing the final test on 8.0.1 and we will keep you updated to it when Talend Open Studio 8.0.1 GA is published officially.

Best regards

Sabrina