Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Preeti_Gupta1
Contributor
Contributor

can't Login in data-stewardship with TAC user credentials

Hi,

We are facing problem while logging in Data-stewardshp. We can see Data-stewardship Login page(attached). After entering username and password of TAC user.  TDS portal is not loading and url redirecting back to (localhost:19999/#/), it displays blank page.

thanks,

Sunitha

Labels (2)
6 Replies
asharma1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Sunitha,

Will it be possible for you to attach the TDS and IAM service logs when you get this error?

Cheers,

Anubhav

tbourque
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

We are also facing this same issue where after we enter our TAC credentials in the IAM login page, we are redirected to TDS but are presented with a blank page.  In the data-stewardship-core log file, we see this error: "org.talend.iam.scim.exception.SCIMException: UNABLE_TO_RETRIEVE_TAC_USER_PROFILE: Unable to retrieve tac profile".  Please let me know if there is a known solution to this issue.

Thanks,

Thaddee

Anonymous
Not applicable

To help you to troubleshoot the issue we would probably need as well as the TDS and IAM logs, the data-stewardship.properties file in TDS and the TDS JSon client configuration from IAM server
Thx

JP01
Contributor
Contributor

For info,

We had the same issue whereby the data stewardship console was unavailable and it was because we had disabled the security user that is shipped with Talend. Once I set the security user back to active, all was good in the data stewardship world.

You can change the configuration of Talend to use a named user rather than the security user in one of the many config files so you can disable it, but I haven't tried or tested this method yet.

Thanks,

JP

Bluemoon
Creator
Creator

My security user is active but still i am unable to open data-stewardship (url: http://localhost:19999/ or http://localhost:19999/data-stewardship/ tried both)

0683p000009M5Y6.png

JP01
Contributor
Contributor

Girish,

Have you checked log files to see if these provide any further useful details? Try looking in <pathto>\tds\apache-tomcat\logs

As indicated 404 implies Not Found, suggesting the server itself is reachable but the login page is not. 

Regards,

JP