Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KarthikGs
Creator
Creator

install tfileinputparquet and tfileoutputparquet components in talend open studio for big data trail version

Hi all,

I want to convert my text file in to a parquet file, but i have to do this with trail version of talend open studio for big data only.

Unfortunately this trial version is not offering parquet components, and i cannot find these in the talend exchange on the other hand.

So,is there any workaround for this?  from where can i install these components?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

tFileXXXParquet components belong to the MapReduce family. You can find them in a bigdata batch or streaming job not a standard one.

Best regards

Sabrina

KarthikGs
Creator
Creator
Author

i know what you are saying about the availability. But in my trail version the Bigdata module is not available. pfa of the snip. Which trail version has the big data batch or spark streaming? If available,can you post the link here. 

Thanks in advance.

tforge_reply.PNG
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

From your attached screenshot, you are using talend open studio for bigdata product not a free trial one(user-based subscription)

Please have a look at talend official website page about bigdata product matrix:https://www.talend.com/products/big-data/big-data-compare-all/?_ga=2.56032427.1234848000.1521425367-...

Best regards

Sabrina