Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saipradeep
Contributor
Contributor

jdbc driver issue

i m new in talend and i have instaleed both talend  and mysql but creating connection problem .it is showing runtime exception of jdbc driver not installed.
how to resolve this.pls help
Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The components usually ask for installing the missing library (Talend calls them modules).
If you know what jar file have to install simply copy the jar file in the folder:
depends on the release:
<studio-root>/lib/java/
 or
<studio-root>/configuration/lib/java/
you have to restart the studio.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Saipradeep,

Please take a look at documents about: TalendHelpCenter:Identify required external modules and TalendHelpCenter:Install external modules.
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone!!
I'm newbie on the forum and with Talend so I don't know if my post it's ok right here. Sorry.

First of all the installation of the tool seems to be ok. But when I tried to make a new connection to my postgres DB it's shows me a ClassNotFoundException because it doesn't find the drivers.
I checked up the problems view or something like that and it appears that the driver installed quite well so I can't figure out where it is the problem.
Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi AlbertJava,

Could you please paste the whole error message printed on console into forum? Which jar are you missing? Is this required jar right located in <StudioPath>/lib/java?

Best regards
Sabrina