Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[resolved] unable to download exchange - tUnpivot

Hi everyone,
I have TOS 6.1.1 for making job I need.
I don't see tUnpivot in my pallete. then I try to download it from exchage.talend.com, but I can't  download that tUnpivot from daztop, it shows "forbidden" notification.
does anyone have that tUnpivot zip?
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
We have sent an email to you with tUnpivot and tUnpivotRow zip files. Could you please take a look at it?
Feel free to let us know if it doesn't work for you.
Best regards
Sabrina

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Did you download the custom component  tUnpivot  directly from Talend Exchange Portal:https://exchange.talend.com/ or Talend Studio?
 Did this issue only repro on  tUnpivot   component? If so, have you tried to download t UnpivotRow to see if it is Ok with you?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina, thank you for your reply..

I have  downloaded both of them, tUnpivot and tUnpivotRow from all owner, but some of links didn't have free download links. the one which has free download link can not extract because it was not zip file, it looks like "File" type which can be unzip or extract.

if you have tUnpivot/tUnpivotRow zip file, or may be you can download it , would you like to send it for me? I'll very pleased of it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
We have sent an email to you with tUnpivot and tUnpivotRow zip files. Could you please take a look at it?
Feel free to let us know if it doesn't work for you.
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thank you Sabrina, thank you Talend's team. 0683p000009MACn.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Please send me zip for tUnpivotRow and unpivot  components as i'm not able to download from exchange.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi kshiv29,
Did you get the download issue on tUnpivotRow and unpivot components only or you cannot download any custom component from talend exchange portal?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,
I am having the same issue. I cannot download the daztop's tunpivot component from Talend Exchange. I am prompted for credentials on download, but my talend account credentials don't work.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi,
Please send me zip for tUnpivotRow and unpivot  components as i'm not able to download from exchange.

merci