Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tworkday component installation

Hi

Has anyone has success installing tWorkday component ?

This component is not shipped with your Talend Studio by default. You need to install it using the Feature Manager. For more information, see 

Installing features using the Feature Manager

I cannot find the the maven url so we can download and upload this feature.

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Please Go to project settings to open the Activate/Deactivate features view where you can activate or deactivate any feature already installed in your current project. Click Apply and close button to apply your feature in studio completely.

Make sure you did click "Apply and close" button to apply them. Feel free to post your issue here.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

The tWorkDayxxx components are available in all subscription-based Talend products, they does not exist in open studio. The tWorkDayxxx components are not shipped with your Talend Studio by default, you can install them from Project settings.

069U1000001IcHZIA0.png 

Regards

Shong

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thank you @Xiaodi Shi​ xdshi

i am using Talend version 8 , R2023-10

however i am not able to find this option for tWorkday in Project Settings -- Activate -deactivate features

069U1000001ozPZIAY.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thank you @Shicong Hong​ 

i am using Talend version 8 , R2023-10

however i am not able to find this option for tWorkday in Project Settings -- Activate -deactivate features

069U1000001ozPZIAY.png