Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jvidaillac1624522945
Contributor II
Contributor II

unable to restart remote-engine after updating key ( file preauthorized.key.cfg)

Hy,

In my cloud console i added a new remote-engine. I got the new key and updated the file  preauthorized.key.cfg with this new key.

But when i run trun run, i've a error message

09:51:03.892 INFO [pool-16-thread-1] Sending heartboot...

09:51:04.039 ERROR [pool-16-thread-1] pairing service error response received with status 404 - not found

09:51:04.040 ERROR [pool-16-thread-1] Exception during sending heartboot [3]

org.talend.ipaas.rt.pairing.PairingServiceException: not found

at org.talend.ipaas.rt.pairing.client.PairingServiceExceptionMapper.fromResponse(PairingServiceExceptionMapper.java:24)

at org.talend.ipaas.rt.pairing.client.PairingServiceExceptionMapper.fromResponse(PairingServiceExceptionMapper.java:11)

at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.checkResponse(ClientProxyImpl.java:442)

at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.handleResponse(ClientProxyImpl.java:1028)

at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.doChainedInvocation(ClientProxyImpl.java:933)

at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.invoke(ClientProxyImpl.java:348)

at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy80.sendHeartboot(Unknown Source)

at org.talend.ipaas.rt.pairing.client.PairingServiceClient.sendHeartboot(PairingServiceClient.java:74)

at Proxyf46e749a_dba1_4e14_8dd1_80458a3721fb.sendHeartboot(Unknown Source)

at org.talend.ipaas.rt.heartbeat.RemoteHeartbeatSender.processHeartbeat(RemoteHeartbeatSender.java:69)

at Proxyb6548a56_b4a8_4b7e_a708_ce24a4a1dc2c.processHeartbeat(Unknown Source)

at org.talend.ipaas.rt.heartbeat.HeartbeatSenderScheduler.run(HeartbeatSenderScheduler.java:60)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

Somebody may help me ?

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Reply
jlolling_kloeckner
Contributor
Contributor

Updating the key usually does not work (do not ask me why - it is my experience).

It is quite ok to uninstall the remote-engine and install it new (best download it new from your TMC account) and set the key within the install process.

The jobs will redeployed automatically, you do not have to do anything to the task.