Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
modara
Creator
Creator

when click guess schema i am having this error

Hi,

I have upgraded talent TOS and when I click guess schema when I am having an error downloading a java file. I don't know what to do please help. i m using java 17

0695b00000Lz7XrAAJ.jpg

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please have a look at this online installation guide about:

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/Cloud/installation-guide-windows/installing-external-modules-manuall...

You could click the button_jar symbol in the upper right corner of the Modules view or in the Jar installation wizard to browse your local file system.

Don't hesitate to post your issue here and feel free to let us know if it works.

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

24 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you using talend product V 8? So far, Java 17 is not list in the compatible java environments. Please try to use Java 11 instead.

Here is online documentation for V 8.0.1 about:TalendHelpCenter: Compatible Java Environments

Best regards

Sabrina

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

thanks for your email. As per your reply, I have uninstalled and reinstalled jdk 11. 0.12. Still have the same issue. Also, edit the TOS_DI-win-x86_64 file as per the image attached. what else should I do? please suggest

moreover, I have also installed Zulu java 11 and changed the java folder direction to Zulu/bin but no luck

do I need to install jre1.8.0_311?

0695b00000LzGTyAAN.png 

0695b00000LzGUcAAN.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What's OS are you using?

Did you try to type java -version in cmd to see if your Java environment is set correctly?

Don't forget to restart your PC to apply this change.

Best regards

Sabrina

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

HI,

I am using windows 10. the previous version had no issue but TOS new version had this download issue on windows 10.

these are the java installed. I have changed in TOS_DI-win-x86_64 config file

how i set environment

openjdk version "11.0.13" 2021-10-19 LTS

OpenJDK Runtime Environment Zulu11.52+13-CA (build 11.0.13+8-LTS)

OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Zulu11.52+13-CA (build 11.0.13+8-LTS, mixed mode)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

This issue only repro on V 8?

You can go to Go to Window-->Show View-->General-->Problems That should give you a bit more info about what might be missing. It is likely some Jars for Maven.

I met missing jar issue before in V 8 and please try to go Preference-->Maven and untick the Maven offline tickbox, which works for me.

Best regards

Sabrina

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

i have make it offline but still got the same issue. pop come comes for download but cant download. what should i do?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The talendcsv.jar is in the product, so it should work normally. Did you install your talend open studio V 8 completely?

Best regards

Sabrina

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

yes I have installed talend TOS 8 completely. and just now I un-ninstall and then reboot then re-install TOS 8 again. but same issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm on window 10 and cannot repro your issue in talend open studio for data integration V 8.

Is it working well after reinstalling your studio?

Best regards

Sabrina