Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
modara
Creator
Creator

when click guess schema i am having this error

Hi,

I have upgraded talent TOS and when I click guess schema when I am having an error downloading a java file. I don't know what to do please help. i m using java 17

0695b00000Lz7XrAAJ.jpg

Labels (2)
24 Replies
modara
Creator
Creator
Author

some time I have new column in database even new table and so i need to click guess schema to retieve those column

Is it possible for you to install the Jar file by manual, restart the studio to make it reflect the repository? >>> how i install manually please guide me. so i can do it.

I think the issue is somewhere else. because i create a brand new VM which has only windows 10 installed. and i install java 11.0.12 as first time and then TOS 8 I got same issue when click guess schema.

I am really sorry to keep you bother to fix this issue but i really need this. thanks sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please have a look at this online installation guide about:

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/Cloud/installation-guide-windows/installing-external-modules-manuall...

You could click the button_jar symbol in the upper right corner of the Modules view or in the Jar installation wizard to browse your local file system.

Don't hesitate to post your issue here and feel free to let us know if it works.

Best regards

Sabrina

modara
Creator
Creator
Author

Great thank you sabrina. at last after showing local file location of

C:\Program Files (x86)\TOS_DI-8.0.1\studio\configuration\.m2\repository\org\talend\components\talendcsv\1.0.0

now Guess Schema is working.

thank you so much.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Great this issue is fixed. In addition to that, you'd better install your studio in D:\ local to avoid system folder.

Best regards

Sabrina

diegoelnino
Contributor II
Contributor II

This answer helped a lot 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏