Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sylvain_neant
Contributor
Contributor

[Talend Cloud 8.0.1] Cannot push job to Cloud

Hello,

I have a problem when I try to push a job to the Cloud. I have a message indicating that the job cannot be built, and the following java log :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.talend.ci:signer-maven-plugin:8.0.6:sign (sign) on project GEOX3_FR_CHGT_Emplacement: Execution sign of goal org.talend.ci:signer-maven-plugin:8.0.6:sign failed: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.talend.ci:signer-maven-plugin:8.0.6:sign: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'void sun.security.pkcs.PKCS7.encodeSignedData(java.io.OutputStream)'

[ERROR] -----------------------------------------------------

[ERROR] realm =  plugin>org.talend.ci:signer-maven-plugin:8.0.6

[ERROR] strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy

[ERROR] urls[0] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/org/talend/ci/signer-maven-plugin/8.0.6/signer-maven-plugin-8.0.6.jar

[ERROR] urls[1] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/commons-codec/commons-codec/1.15/commons-codec-1.15.jar

[ERROR] urls[2] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.17.1/log4j-api-2.17.1.jar

[ERROR] urls[3] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.17.1/log4j-core-2.17.1.jar

[ERROR] urls[4] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-slf4j-impl/2.17.1/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.17.1.jar

[ERROR] urls[5] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/3.0.24/plexus-utils-3.0.24.jar

[ERROR] urls[6] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/org/sonatype/plexus/plexus-sec-dispatcher/1.4/plexus-sec-dispatcher-1.4.jar

[ERROR] urls[7] = file:/C:/Users/sneant/Documents/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-cipher/1.8/plexus-cipher-1.8.jar

[ERROR] Number of foreign imports: 1

[ERROR] import: Entry[import from realm ClassRealm[maven.api, parent: null]]

[ERROR] 

[ERROR] -----------------------------------------------------

[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

[ERROR] 

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.

[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

[ERROR] 

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginContainerException

Regards

Labels (3)
1 Reply
sylvain_neant
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have solved the issue, in fact the default JRE I was using (zulu) was not the good one. I replaced it with jdk-11.