Did you mean: 
balajibc64
Creator III
Creator III

Issue in Qlik Sense connectivity to Office 365 SharePoint

Hi, I'm trying to connect SharePoint via Qlik Sense. Below steps i followed, 

1. Creating a new data connection. 

2. Choosing  the data source "Office 365 Sharepoint"

3. Then given the base URL of Office 365 Sharepoint in the baseURL.

4. Then choose the "None" from Prompt/Consent level. 

5. Click on Authenticate button. Then it will take to next tab and code generated. Then copied code and paste in the respective tab. Then clicked on the Authenticate tab. 

6. After that taking some time and faced the error. Below is the error message,

"error verifying: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond "Some IP (1.1.1.1:443)"

kindly suggest

Labels (3)
13 Replies
balajibc64
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi @Daniele_Purrone Quick Question, Our server is based on firewall. Need to open any firewall port open to access the respective SharePoint URL? 

balajibc64
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi @Daniele_Purrone Our Qlik Sense hosted in one server. From that Qlik Server, I can't able to access my Office 365 SharePoint URL like general browser. Is that mean because of this issue happened ? 

Please suggest. 

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @balajibc64 , since we are on the "move to SaaS" forum, I assumed this was a Qlik Cloud issue? Is it a Qlik Sense Enterprise for Windows installation? Then, yes, you might have to open the firewall between the Qlik Sense Server and your Sharepoint.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Thanks, I'm moving this to a different forum in the meantime.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.