Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
random_user_3869
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Migration Preparation questions

Hello everyone,

lessassy_3869_0-1704900524583.png

Regarding the migration playbook

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/migration/Content/Migration/Qlik-migration-playbook.htm

If i look into the elements writtent in the screenshot i see that there is a migration worksheet that helps gather list of users roles, security rules, licences and more

Can someone help me what it does afterwards.

I mean it gathers all the informations from the on prem and then it applies it in saas ?

I'm a bit lost

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @random_user_3869 ,

once you have the csv files, you "feed" them to the cloud using the seven .ps1 scripts included in the zip file (plus a "0" one used for configuration). Those scripts will use the qlik-cli (which needs to be installed and configured) to migrate the information.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @random_user_3869 ,

once you have the csv files, you "feed" them to the cloud using the seven .ps1 scripts included in the zip file (plus a "0" one used for configuration). Those scripts will use the qlik-cli (which needs to be installed and configured) to migrate the information.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
random_user_3869
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thank you for your feedback.

Best Regards,