Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattdetwiler
Contributor III
Contributor III

Migration app failing on AppReloadCPUMetadata table

I ran into this when trying to load data into the Qlik Sense to SaaS Migration Capacity 4.1 app

Any ideas?

mattdetwiler_0-1717614030806.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rodrigo_martins
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hello,

I had the same problem. Check that the v_cacpacity_only variable (line 32, configuration tab) is set to the correct value. If you don't have the cloud tenant available yet, change its value to 'Y'. In my case this solved the problem.

Don't forget to look at line 52 in the same tab, the value of the vStreamLimit variable must be set to 'N' if you want to evaluate all streams in your on-premise environment.

I hope it helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rodrigo_martins
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hello,

I had the same problem. Check that the v_cacpacity_only variable (line 32, configuration tab) is set to the correct value. If you don't have the cloud tenant available yet, change its value to 'Y'. In my case this solved the problem.

Don't forget to look at line 52 in the same tab, the value of the vStreamLimit variable must be set to 'N' if you want to evaluate all streams in your on-premise environment.

I hope it helps!

mattdetwiler
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@rodrigo_martins Thank you so much!  It's still running right now.  We have the tenant set up so I just changed the 2nd one but it seems to be running for a lot longer now.