Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julien-dg
Contributor
Contributor

No news about my Qlik Cloud tenant since I bought the SaaS license on the AWS marketplace

Hello,

I've subscribed to Qlik SaaS 9 days ago from the AWS marketplace.

I've received the welcome message from Tackle, saying that Qlik is "thrilled to have me on board", that's great.

The message says "Our team is hard at work setting up your account, please expect to hear from a member of our customer success team soon". But when ?

But I don't have any information about my tenant, how to connect and move forward.

I've tried to reach the customer success team using the email provided in the welcome message, but no answer yet.

Could anyone at the Qlik team help me ? Any way to reach the support team ? Did I miss something ?

Qlik Cloud 

10 Replies
Allen_Murphy
Support
Support

Hi @julien-dg apologies for the inconvenience caused to you thus far on this issue.

We have received your request via your account manager informing the same and we have taken this to the back end team already, a case (00078113) has been created and we have responded to you via your email on the progress.

The back end team is currently looking into this on priority and this should be fixed at the earliest possible time, we will be contacting you and updating you via your email once we have an update from the back end team on the same.