Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoaoCorteFernandes
Contributor
Contributor

Peak RAM reload different from Distributed consumption and App Analyzer - Qlik Cloud premium

I got an alert because of "exceeded a quota in your subscription plan."

After this I've created a distributed consumption report and saw that one script is consuming +- 70gb of ram. However the maximum peak reload ram that I can have on my tenant is 40GB.

Issues:

1. It says in the App analyzer app that the peak ram for that script is only 24gb vs 76gb stated on consumption report. 
  2. We had an average of +-24 gb of peak ram consumption before I've created an automation to reload apps in consecutive order (non it parallel). After that automation our peak ram consumption values got super high without making any sense. We use partitioned qvd's and we always drop "temp" tables in ETL to reduce peak ram consumption. 
  3. After the automation run we had to disable the automation because of overcharge, running the script in a schedule. However the high peak ram values continued in the admin console and consumption reports. 
    76gb in Consumption report76gb in Consumption reportApp Analyzer 24gbApp Analyzer 24gb

Product: Qlik Cloud Premium with 100gb

Can some one help me understand this issue? 

0 Replies