Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Artik
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qlik Sense to Cloud migration tool - User roles and rules

Hi Team,

I am unable to find the steps to migrate roles and rules. 

There is no powershell script and no role export column option in migration tool.

Let me know if any.

Thanks,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Rules and Roles are managed differently in the SAAS platform of which there ins no direct migration path.

The key here is discovering how to manage those similar activities in Qlik Cloud.

In SAAS, you may use the concept of 

If you are just starting your migration journey, I would encourage you to also engage with complimentary Qlik Cloud SAAS training found at the link below.

Also check out the migration center if you haven't already done so for readiness tools to assist you in your migration journey.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Rules and Roles are managed differently in the SAAS platform of which there ins no direct migration path.

The key here is discovering how to manage those similar activities in Qlik Cloud.

In SAAS, you may use the concept of 

If you are just starting your migration journey, I would encourage you to also engage with complimentary Qlik Cloud SAAS training found at the link below.

Also check out the migration center if you haven't already done so for readiness tools to assist you in your migration journey.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!