Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinlee_ad
Contributor
Contributor

Scheduled reload not working in managed space

Hi,

Recently I am doing my Qlik Cloud migration. I created a managed space called 'QVD' and an ODBC connector called 'Oracle Connector' within the space. Then I inserted the connection string  LIB CONNECT TO 'QVD:Oracle Connector'; and data loading was fine in the script editor.

However after I have published the QVD app to the 'QVD' space and scheduled a reload it is not working.

In the reload log I found

Error: Connector QVD:Oracle Connector not found (: Requested endpoint could not be provisioned due to failure to acquire a load slot: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Why is this happening? The app is published to the same space the connector located so I suppose it should be working?

Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
  • Cloud

2 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @kevinlee_ad !
Any chance that you might have Section Access in the app? If so, please check https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-Cloud-scheduled-reload-fails-on-apps-wi... 

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Albert_Candelario

Hello @kevinlee_ad ,

Do you have any update for the Community?

Our community peers are eager to help.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer