Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charvick
Contributor III
Contributor III

Totals text is not clear on charts in QlikSense cloud

Hi, 

I have recently started using Qlik sense cloud and we are using Qliksense November 2022 Patch 7 version of the app. When try to get the totals on top of a bar chart. The text for the total is not clearly visible. Sometimes it is not even readable. I've never faced this issue before but this has been the case ever since we moved to the cloud. 

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Please see the attached screenshot

Thanks in advance

Qlik Sense Business Qlik Cloud 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

The improvement has been delivered to our Qlik Cloud.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Is this in MS Edge browser or Chrome? can you try other browsers to understand if its a browser issue, One of our team saw that lately in Edge and wondering why labels are not legible.

Digvijay_Singh

Looks like you missed attachment.. don't see that

Charvick
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Digvijay_Singh 

Thanks for the reply. It is occuring in edge, chrome and Firefox. Yes for some reason I am unable to attach any image on the post no matter how much I tried. But this is how it is in general. Let's say the total on top a bar in a bar chart is 56788 then it appears as 5 788 some times with the other numbers cut in half as well. Like there will just be the top half of the 5 or lower half of the 8 sometimes the entire number is numeric digit isn't visible. Let me know if you know something

Nikhil14384
Contributor
Contributor

I experienced the same..i am attaching the screenshot.

I tried in all browsers, Same everywhere!

Charvick
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Nikhil14384, yes that is exactly my issue as well. Did you find any solution for that?

@Digvijay_Singh please find the screenshot Nikhil attached. That is the same issue which I am facing. Please let me know if you have any solutions as this is causing a lot of problem for me.

Thanks

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi All!
This looks similar to what some other customers are experiencing:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Move-to-SaaS/Display-issue-in-Qlik-SaaS-chart-s-value/m-p/2122266#M907 

Please, each of you start a chat with Support, so that we can have a number of cases to get traction on the investigaiton.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi all!
Before you log a case, can you please check if this helps?

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Text-rendering-issue-in-visualizations-with-...

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
Charvick
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Daniele_Purrone ,

Thanks for your reply. Disabling the Accelerated 2D canvas worked in my computer. But the apps are used my many clients. It won't be feasible for us to ask each and everyone to do the same right? So please let me know if you are aware of any other way to resolve this.

Thanks

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Charvick , thanks for the feedback. Yes, we have an improvement action on this, though currently no ETA.