Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrashantSangle

Using which SAP connector, I can fetch SAP report object in qlik SaaS

Hi,

I am looking for equivalent SAP connector to SAP report connector in Qlik SaaS or alternate solution to fetch report (data) from it and access in Qlik SaaS.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Labels (1)
  • Cloud

4 Replies
Braveen
Contributor III
Contributor III

What do you mean by SAP report connector? 

Are you referring to the T-codes or custom reports that are created in SAP for front end users?

If this is what you want to connect directly, I don't think that is possible. You will have to recreate the data by using the same logics that were used to create the SAP reports (Basically join the few tables include filters, etc)

PrashantSangle
Author

Hi @Braveen 

I am talking about below connector.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/SAP_Connectors_Help/Content/Connectors_SAP/Clients...

Thanks for your reply. I know we have to redesign but I looking for alternate solution for it. As we have more than 50 dashboards build on report connector in Qlik.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
PrashantSangle
Author

boom 🎆.. any help 

roromero
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi PrashantSangle, did you find anything useful to accomplish this?