Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mimiek
Partner - Contributor III

Your quota limit of 5120.0MB was exceeded. You loaded 6036.2MB.

Hello all,

We have switched to Qlik SAAS since 31/12.

Previously we had the Qlik Sense On Premise environment and I am now transferring it to the Cloud.

With 1 specific app I am getting an error message while reloading the data:

Your quota limit of 5120.0MB was exceeded. You loaded 6036.2MB. Please reduce your data within this application or buy additional capacity.

The app itself (see screenshots) is only 1089MB on the on premise environment, so I don't really understand why I'm getting this error message.

When I export the app itself on the On Premise environment with all the data in it I can also import it perfectly on the SAAS, only the reload itself goes wrong.

Thanks in advance!
Peter

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

1.1GB looks to be the app's size on disk. SaaS measures memory footprint. This can also change during the load of the app, as some data may be loaded and then discarded later in the script before the reload is finished and the app is saved.

Or_0-1704285307075.png

View solution in original post

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Mimiek ,

what's the app size of the app in Qlik Cloud?

Daniele_Purrone_0-1704361166243.png

As @Or mentioned, there is a difference between the on-disk file size (which is compressed) and the memory footprint.
If the app is close to the limit, and you add more data, you might end up going over the threshold.
Even if the "peak reload limit" is higher, the app's memory footprint after the reload cannot be higher than the app limit.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

1.1GB looks to be the app's size on disk. SaaS measures memory footprint. This can also change during the load of the app, as some data may be loaded and then discarded later in the script before the reload is finished and the app is saved.

Or_0-1704285307075.png

giociva
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

as per Qlik Cloud Guardrails (Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS and Qlik Sense Business specifications and capacity | Qlik Cloud Help) the peak reload is up to 40GB. Can you please confirm that you can successfully open the app in Qlik Cloud? It doesn't seem that you're hitting the reload limit. 

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Mimiek ,

what's the app size of the app in Qlik Cloud?

Daniele_Purrone_0-1704361166243.png

As @Or mentioned, there is a difference between the on-disk file size (which is compressed) and the memory footprint.
If the app is close to the limit, and you add more data, you might end up going over the threshold.
Even if the "peak reload limit" is higher, the app's memory footprint after the reload cannot be higher than the app limit.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Mimiek
Author

All,

I eventually resolved this by removing certain reports from the app and putting them into a separate app. It was also decided to collect fewer years.

The app reloaded perfectly, but when saved it was over 5GB in size making it impossible to save it.

Thank you all for your help!