Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cranton
Contributor
Contributor

16 pf chart

Hello,

I am trying to reproduce a chart like the uploaded picture (Original 16pf Chart) . The data set is fairly simple. Every one of the 15 Participants gets a score for various skills (Abstractedness, Apprehension, Dominance etc). The best I could come up with was a line chart with the “Show data points” enabled (16pf Line Chart). Unfortunately, I could not find an option where I can show only the data points (and not the lines). Moreover, I was not able to change the shape of the data points (I would like to use a square with a diamond inside and the color of the square should be different for each participant in case I want to show two or more Participants in the same chart).

Is it possible to build a chart that resembles the uploaded picture in Qlik Sense?

I am attaching the qvf file in case someone want to help me out.

Thank you in advance!

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@cranton what about a Box Plot?  https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/September2020/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/BoxP...

I think that is about the closest I can find to what you are trying to do.  Check that out and see if maybe you cannot make that work.  Sorry I do not have anything better for you.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
cranton
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for your hint. Unfortunately a Box Plot is not able to reproduce the chart I need. I understand that it may not be in the scope of Qlik, to represent data in the specific way. After extensive reading I came to the conclusion that the Picasso extension might be the only way to reproduce the specific chart. But I was hoping for a quicker and easier solution.