Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verzcap93
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Access to mashup by hub

Hi all,

which are the ways to access to a Qlik Sense mashup?

Is there a way to access directly by Qlik Sense Hub?

Thanks in advance

Daniele

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wrote an extension that exploits the JavaScript window.open method, but those that paid me to do that have retained the Intellectual Property Rights so I am not permitted to openly share it.  There may well be a similar open source extensions somewhere with no such IPR restrictions.

Your other suggestion of creating and hosting a web page with all the links would be good solution.  If you have an Intranet then adding the url links into that could be a way forwards.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The easiest way to access a Mashup is to simply use its url.

Unfortunately one cannot, out of the box. launch a MashUp directly from the Qlik Sense Hub.  One can though create an extension that calls a url and then put that in a Qlik Sense App published to the Hub.

verzcap93
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi bill.markham,

thanks for your reply.

Do you know if already exists that extension to put in a Sense app?

Is it possible to create an external web portal where I put the link for mashup keeping the Sense hub style?

Thanks

Daniele

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wrote an extension that exploits the JavaScript window.open method, but those that paid me to do that have retained the Intellectual Property Rights so I am not permitted to openly share it.  There may well be a similar open source extensions somewhere with no such IPR restrictions.

Your other suggestion of creating and hosting a web page with all the links would be good solution.  If you have an Intranet then adding the url links into that could be a way forwards.

verzcap93
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

And with the external web portal there should be no problems with the section access, right?

Meanwhile, thank you bill.markham for your support.