Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramu_i
Creator II
Creator II

According to selection wise loading the data into script side

Hi All,

I have dashboard, Different products are there, with different data sources.

main page having products names. as button, if users will select the product name - according to product name will the data and shows the data in selected product data.

While opening the dashboard it will shows the data as empty. after users selecting the product it will load the data and shows the selected product data.

Could you please suggest that one.

Thanks advance.

Regards,

Ram

3 Replies
BrunPierre
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

You may use a calculation condition like the one below to allow the user to select and limit data before displaying the chart. In the chart's General properties, you can set the Calculation Condition.

getPossibleCount(Product) > 0 AND getPossibleCount(Product) <= 5
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Maybe this is what you are looking for

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-Create-On-Demand-Applications-ODAG/ta...

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Ramu_i
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Bruni Pierre,

Thanks for replay.

Requirement is:

I have Regions data, Products data, Finance data, Sales data.

these are different tables, 

UI side Home page having 4 reload buttons - Region, Product, Finance, Slaes.

When users will select the region reload tab, It will load region data and navigate to region sheet, come to home page and users will select the sales reload button it will reload the sales data and navigate to sales sheet.

when open the dashboard it won't visible the data, according to selection the reload data tab then reload the data and navigate to respected sheet.

Thanks advance

Ram