Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naitoro
Contributor
Contributor

Account problem

@Sue_Macaluso  please let me know how can I fix my account (nicola.aitoro@allianz.it) in order to be able to access the downloads page. During the registration process I was not asked for a license number therefore my account is not fully configured. I need to be able to download updates for Qlik Sense, I purchased 5 licenses and need more. 

Please help, bot is not working, nobody is ever available, I tried to submit a case but no success I get errors in the form.

Best regards,

Nicola AItoro

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @naitoro We have raised a case with customer support and the ticket number is 00008086. Someone from the team will reach out to you via phone or email to assist you further. 

Once your issue is resolved via support ticket, please mark this a "Accept as Solution" for our confirmation. Thanks!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @naitoro I had a quick check on your account and it seems to be set up correctly with download page access. If you are having any issues, try to check in the Incognito window of Google chrome or a different browser. It might just be a cache issue.

Let me know if you still face any issues. Thanks!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
naitoro
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Internal

Unfortunately the problem is still there. This is what I see in the download page. No reference to download setup for Qlik Sense update of May 2021. Please help.

[cid:image001.png@01D7BEB9.243CF1C0]
Vinay_B
Support
Support

I do not see the attachment. Can you share the error screen?

Thanks!

Katie_Davis
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hi @naitoro 

Apologies for the frustration, we are opening a customer support ticket on your behalf and they should be in touch within the business day. Please direct message @Vinay_B or myself if you need additional support!

Thanks,

Katie 

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @naitoro We have raised a case with customer support and the ticket number is 00008086. Someone from the team will reach out to you via phone or email to assist you further. 

Once your issue is resolved via support ticket, please mark this a "Accept as Solution" for our confirmation. Thanks!