Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mr_Pearl
Creator II
Creator II

Advantage of Qlik sense over Qlik View? What am I missing?

One of the leading advantage I read everywhere is Qlik Sense allows the user to create new visualization. But how? We have enterprise license. All our Qlik Sense app are being accessed through web browsers. When a user open app in a web browser say Internet Explorer, I don't see an option for them to create new charts? I only see exploration option which allows user to sort or change colors for the chart.

Apart from above issue, when accessing Qlik Sense app through web browser, you cannot create "story" /"bookmark".

Bookmark are basic things that user wants to do. What am i missing here? Please help me understand?

Labels (2)
1 Reply
MayilVahanan

Hi @Mr_Pearl 

You need to assign the roles to user (like content Admin, etc) or create ur own roles in security and assign to the user. So that, they can see the "Edit" button and able to create their own charts.

Ref: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/June2019/Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/Sense_QMC/manage-use...

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.