Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QS_User_2019
Contributor II
Contributor II

Aggr Function With Calculation

Hello,

I would like to create a table and Pie Chat and identify the "Customer" type based on below logic but not sure why it can not show properly. 

=Aggr(if([Special Customer]=1 and um(Gross Profit)>=0, 'Special Customer Profitable',

if([Special Customer]=1 and sum(Gross Profit)<0, 'Special Customer Loss Making',

if([Special Customer]=0 and sum(Gross Profit)>=0, 'Profitable',

if([Special Customer]=0 and sum(Gross Profit)<0, 'Non-Special Customer Loss Making',null())))), [Customer])

I apply above formula on the table, not sure why there are many null in the tbla.

Table

YearMonthCustomerRevCosGross ProfitQuantitySpecial CustomerMy Aggr Function
2019OctAAA5004001001000 
2019OctBBB300600-3002001 
2019NovAAA6003003005000 

For the Pie Chat, I apply the same formula as the dimension. For the measure, I use sum(Quantity). But it can not show correctly as well.

Anyone can help me on this issue.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

By seeing the data it is not full-filling the condition of 4 expressions. Please validate individual and then try?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful