Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark_landers
Contributor II
Contributor II

Aggr fonction with sliders variables

Hello,

I am trying to create a dynamic dimension bases on variable sliders.

For example I have a Product table with several variables such as Size, Cost, Weight... and I would like to show the products corresponding to the selected values variables. 

Each variables has a value define by a slider. 

So I try to use a Aggr fonction with those variables but I can't manage to make them independent.

=aggr(ONLY({<Size={"<=$(=V_Size)"},Cost={"<=$(=V_Cost)"}>}Product),Product)

The code use doesn't work, if the value of the variable Size is equal to 0 and I am trying to increase the value of the variable Cost with a Slider, it return none products. 

So i don't know how I can return Products whose criterion corresponds to one of the two variables or both.

I tried several solutions by concatenating adding, multiplying each aggregation but it doesn't work.

Can you help me to solve this issue. 

Thank you.

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Probably you don't need '=' sign after '$' as you don't have any function used in the variable, not sure if I understood it properly..

aggr(ONLY({<Size={"<=$(V_Size)"},Cost={"<=$(V_Cost)"}>}Product),Product)
marcus_sommer

If I understand it right you want to have a OR connection between your conditions and not an AND. If so you may try it in this way:

=aggr(ONLY({<Size={"<=$(=V_Size)"}> + < Cost={"<=$(=V_Cost)"}>}Product),Product)

- Marcus