Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III

App could not be republished from Work and not reloading from QMC

Hi All,

One of my apps which was running fine for months and updating daily is having a problem, In Script log everything is fine and Execution finished is showing after creation of search index without any errors. I duplicated it in work and reloaded it runs fine and from there also I tried to manually republish it is showing error AppName App could not be republished.

What could be the cause and solution to this?

Qlik Feb 2023

Thanks & Regards,
Please Accepts as Solution if it solves your query.
Labels (4)
5 Replies
neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@NadiaB 

Thanks & Regards,
neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@marcus_sommer @sunny_talwar Any help on this please?

Thanks & Regards,
tresesco
MVP
MVP

I would assume this would be something to do with your environment set up, i.e. - how the server nodes are configured. If you are not from admin team, try to reach out to them for help. Possibly there is a communication failure between nodes/services.

neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I am RootAdmin and it was working fine till this happened.

Thanks & Regards,
neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I have now duplicated the app in work and deleted original one from stream and now publishing it again setting all the tasks and other things again, this thing makes task difficult as many users share links and they won't work now and will ask developer why it's happening.

Thanks & Regards,