I have a table like this

Period Case_ID Score Category
202201 1 16 A
202201 1 6 B

2 6 A
202203 3 6 B
202204 4 6 B
202205 5 6 C

There are 2 filter which are Period (always selected one) and Category(can be select multiple) .

so, when the user selected Period 202212 and Category A, I would like to show the average score for last 12 month of 202201-202212 and Category 1. (in this case is 11)

I user this to get 202212 and category A but cannot modify it to get last 12 months.

avg(aggr(sum(distinct Score),Case_ID))

I can use below set analysis to other expression without aggr.

{$<Period={"<=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Period),0), 'YYYYMM')) >=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Period),-11), 'YYYYMM'))"}>}

how to use it with aggr?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

Hi

Try like below

avg({$<Period={"<=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Period),0), 'YYYYMM')) >=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Period),-11), 'YYYYMM'))"}>}aggr(sum({$<Period={"<=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Period),0), 'YYYYMM')) >=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Period),-11), 'YYYYMM'))"}>}distinct Score),Case_ID))

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi

Try like below

avg({$<Period={"<=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Period),0), 'YYYYMM')) >=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Period),-11), 'YYYYMM'))"}>}aggr(sum({$<Period={"<=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Period),0), 'YYYYMM')) >=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Period),-11), 'YYYYMM'))"}>}distinct Score),Case_ID))

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Neo1111
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

thanks for your quick response. it works.