Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ross1991
Contributor III
Contributor III

Bar Chart multiple measures

Ross1991_0-1714706669618.png

Need Help.   I would like to make a Bar chart like above. For Machine X, I want to show Jan (50 pcs) and Feb (40 pcs) production quantity separately.  Then third bar will show sum of two months (90 pcs).  Anyone can help me please?  Thanks.     

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

This is possible with no dimension and 3 measures using set analysis. Do you want this to be dynamically changing in terms of months?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

This is possible with no dimension and 3 measures using set analysis. Do you want this to be dynamically changing in terms of months?

Ross1991
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

it would be ideal to change dynamically but manually doing is fine as well for now.  I am still at the beginners phase.  I don't even know how to do that right now.   I am going to try doing with no dimension and three measures.  Hope it works.  Thank you for replying.

Ross1991
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks.   I was able to add 3 measures and 1 dimension using set analysis.  It would be nice to know how to change dynamically.  Right now, I have "Feb" and "March".  I will be adding "April and "May".  Would be nice if I don't have to type in April and May in expression window.