Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angelfer90
Contributor
Contributor

Bar charts customization

Hi to everybody,

Two questions respect bar charts and personalization:

1-Is it possible to create inside a combo charts multiple measures displayed as bars?

When I´m trying to add more than one measure, it keeps to display the rest of measures as lines and doesn´t allow me to configure to have for example 2 dimensions as bars and 1 dimension as line....

As you could see in this picture

angelfer90_0-1657794312371.png

2-Is it possible to configure combo charts in order to change the right axis to put the 0 at the same level as the left axis?

It´s quite annoying to have the 0 value on the right axis at different height than the 0 of the left axis,

Is not possible to configure this issue?

angelfer90_1-1657794617291.png

Thank you in advance

Labels (1)
  • Chart

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Mark_Winter
Creator
Creator

Hi Angel,

Under measure presentation change line to bar and under appearance for the measure axis change the scale to a custom range.

View solution in original post

Mark_Winter
Creator
Creator

Hi Angel,

With ranges auto scaling, try your left set at medium scale and your right set at wide

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Mark_Winter
Creator
Creator

Hi Angel,

Under measure presentation change line to bar and under appearance for the measure axis change the scale to a custom range.

angelfer90
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Mark, Thank you for your reply, indeed I achieve to change lines to bar and my visualization improves.

However I couldn´t make "0" coincidence between the axis on the left and right whatever I change in custom range.

See the current result

angelfer90_0-1657802199042.png

Am I doing something wrong? 

Mark_Winter
Creator
Creator

Hi Angel,

With ranges auto scaling, try your left set at medium scale and your right set at wide

angelfer90
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Mark, Thanks again,

Indeed it works, but I guess that if the values of my set change this solution could fail.

It is a pitty that we can´t fix the 0 values for both axis at the same level (always)