Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaushi2020
Creator II
Creator II

Barchart on click to a sheet

Hello Everyone, hope you all are having great fun with dashboards. 

While I was developing a dashboard, was thinking if there is an option (an OnClick Event possibly) where user when clicked on any one chart out of the 4 charts which I have on the home page -- Navigates user to a specific page. This is done currently using a Button. 

Was looking for an option without button. in case with a custom QlikSense chart object if anyone have done that ? 

Thanks in advance.

kaushi2020_0-1707912811251.png

@ajaykakkar93 @sunny_talwar  @Support 

Labels (4)
5 Replies
JHuis
Creator III
Creator III

if you update to QlikSense february release you can use the new layout container

kaushi2020
Creator II
Creator II
Author

thanks for the revert. I will update our enterprise version to Feb 2024 version to check out the container feature.

kaushi2020
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I just tried upgraded my Qlik version to Feb 2024 release but i don't see any property for the same. 

Here ask is - when a user click on the chart object, it should navigate user to another sheet. 

Under Custom object - I picked the Layout Container. Please suggest.

JHuis
Creator III
Creator III

I think you need to create a button object, give them an action (go to sheet..)

After that you can create a barchart and overlap the button at the barchart.

I would suggest using an icon to create the link. Because it is not possible at using the whole visualisation:

look at this video : https://www.vizmind.eu/using-the-layout-container-in-qlik-sense/

kaushi2020
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for the email. Does that mean navigation is possible only with Button ?