Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alberto_cuozzo_
Contributor II
Contributor II

Bottle neck in Qlik Sense trial version?

Hi eveybody.

I hope you can help me. 

I'm using QlikSense Business trial version.

I have two questions.

1) When I invite and add a member ( visualization only ) to share an APP,  the member does not see immediately the APP in his environment but he needs to surf in the menù  in order to get to arrive where the APP is. What to do to see immediately the APP in the member's environment?

2) When the member is added to share APPs he can count on a Personal Content in his own environment. I'd like each memeber I invite get his Personal Content disabled so he can devote all his time to analyze the APPs I share. What to do to get it?

I do not know if these above are only bottle neck concerning the Trial Version Licence I'm using.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Regards

Alberto

2 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Alberto - this is by design - there aren't any restrictions on the trial - I don't think you can disable a user's personal space - but you can instruct them to develop in Shared spaces. Here is a document on that:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Spaces/working-in-shared...

Let me know if I can help further and if I am understanding your question correctly.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
alberto_cuozzo_
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Michael.

Thank you for the link. Unfortunately this does not help about the two questions I posted.

• I'd like the APP I share in specific space to be visible immediately by default in the member's environment. Is that possible?
  • I can instruct the people that needs to develop APPs but not the members using them. I'd like NO PERSONAL CONTENT in each member's environment just because they need to devote their time to analyze shared APP and no to place any kind of development. Just because member's job is not to develop APPs. Do you think it can be possible with different licence?

Thanks a lot one more time for your help.

Alberto