row1 10 11  
row2 20 21  
row3 30 33 row1+row2
row4 40 41  
row5 50 51  
row6 90 92 row4+row5
row7 60 59 row6-row3
row8 60 119 cumulated(row7) 

Please be advised that the rows(3;6;7;8) are calculated based on the other existing rows from the same table. I could easily calculate the row3 and row6 easily by creating an aggregated table in the data model which makes the sum of the specified rows. 

The question is for row7 and row8, how would you calculate them(ideally without to multiplicate the number of rows since the input table is huge~ 300.000.000 rows). 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
1Hunter
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hey, 

I think I managed to solve the issue by playing a little bit more with the expansion of the measure, what worked is something like this: 

If(row_no=7,$(=sum({<row_no=6>}measure))-$(=sum({<row_no=6>}measure))-$(=sum({<row_no=3>}measure)),sum(measure))

The issue seems to be that Qliksense doesn't allow you to reference another row from the same table without using the $(=).

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Aasir
Creator III
Creator III

row7: sum({<row_no = {'row6', 'row3'}>} bucket1) - sum({<row_no = {'row6', 'row3'}>} bucket2)

row8: rangeavg(above(sum({<row_no = {'row7'}>} bucket1 - bucket2), 0, RowNo()))

1Hunter
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@Aasir , thank you for your reply. How would you integrate that in the single measure formula: 

sum(measure) would return the values for row(1;2;3;4;5;6), but then how would you integrate in this formula the sum for row7? 
I tried something like this: If(row_no = 'row7', sum({<row_no={'6'}>}measure) - sum({<row_no={'3'}>}measure)), sum(measure)) but it doesn't return the values for row7.

1Hunter
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hey, 

I think I managed to solve the issue by playing a little bit more with the expansion of the measure, what worked is something like this: 

If(row_no=7,$(=sum({<row_no=6>}measure))-$(=sum({<row_no=6>}measure))-$(=sum({<row_no=3>}measure)),sum(measure))

The issue seems to be that Qliksense doesn't allow you to reference another row from the same table without using the $(=).