Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gtav
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Calculating condition bug when condition is not valid

Hi,

I have a distribution plot with the following calculating condition: if the number of values of field X is equal to 1 and the number of values of field Y is greater than 0, the chart will be shown with results, otherwise a fixed text message will be shown on it). The condition used is the following: count(distinct X)=1 AND count(Y)>0

When I open the dashboard the fixed text message is shown because there are no active selection and the conditions are not met (this condition is correct). Then, when I select one value of field X and there are some values associated to field Y the distribution plot is correctly shown. But, when I add another one value of field X or I clear the active selection on it the chart maintain the visualization active though the conditions are not verified.

This issue was only found on this chart, the other ones are correctly works with the same condition applied.

Moreover, When I try to click on a bubble in the distribution plot I get the "An error has occurred - Invalid hypercube object state" message.

Do you know why and how I can solve this issue, please?

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be the chart is in a bad state. Try recreating the same chart with same expression and same show hide condition and see if that fixes it for you?

gtav
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Nope, I have the same result.
I also used the qlik function GetSelectedCount() but I have the same result.

sunny_talwar

Sounds like a bug to me. Might be something you need to reach out to Qlik to look into

gtav
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

I've opened the case to the support and I'm waiting the response.