Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ccifaldi
Contributor
Contributor

Calculating unique attendance

Hello! I am trying to calculate a unique webinar attendance number. The formula I am using for registration yields a correct result and is: Count({<ProgramType={'Webinar'},WebinarRegistration={'Registered'}>} distinct Lead_Id)

The formula I am using for attendance is: Count({<WebinarAttended={'Yes'}>} distinct Lead_Id)

This formula DOUBLE counts attendance across webinars. For example if a Lead_Id attended 60 webinars it counts that total rather than the the one for the ProgramName line item displayed in the table. 

I have tried changing the values in the script from 'Yes' to '1' so I could use a SUM set analysis function and that did not change the double counting. I have also tried loading the data joined versus not joined. That also didn't change the numbers. Thanks for any suggestions! 

Labels (1)
2 Replies
BrunPierre
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Like this?

Count({$<Lead_Id={"=Count({<WebinarAttended={'Yes'}>} Lead_Id)=1"}>} DISTINCT Lead_Id)

ccifaldi
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks, BrunPierre! This is closer. My total should be 262 and this comes up with 154. Previously it was 310. Almost there!