Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we change number format row-wise in Qlik sense?

I have created a table with a dimension having 3 values, average, high and low, for 5 variables (check the attached image for reference).

Please consider the last 3 variables. I want the values in the first 2 rows(High, Low) to be in percentage format and the 3rd row to remain in the same format.

Can you please guide me towards the solution? Thanks.

Best Regards

4 Replies
OmarBenSalem

alter ur expressions like this:

if(YourDim='High' or YourDim='Low', Num( sum(Measure) ,'# ##0,00%') , Num( sum(Measure) ,'# ##0,00') )

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I was trying something like this but it's not working for me. Below is the expression that I had written:

avg(Aggr(If(Segments = 'High',

If(

Sum([Total Sales]) > AVG(TOTAL AGGR(Sum([Total Sales]),[Territory Name])),

num(AVG({$<[Territory Name]=>} AGGR(sum([Total Sales]),[Territory Name],Segments))/AVG({1} total AGGR(sum([Total Sales]),[Territory Name],Segments))-1,'##.00%')),

If(Segments = 'Low', 

If(

Sum([Total Sales]) < AVG(TOTAL AGGR(Sum([Total Sales]),[Territory Name])),

num(AVG({$<[Territory Name]=>} AGGR(sum([Total Sales]),[Territory Name],Segments))/AVG({1} total AGGR(sum([Total Sales]),[Territory Name],Segments))-1,'##.00%')),

num(AVG({1} AGGR(sum([Total Sales]),[Territory Name],Segments)),'##,###.00')

)), [Territory Name], [Segments]))

Please let me know where am I going wrong? Thanks.

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to look at this?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have created an inline table for segments with values high low and nation. PFA sample data