Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heehee
Contributor II
Contributor II

Cannot Submit New Case - Form Error

I was trying to submit a new case using the form in Case Portal but it won't let me through and the form always ends up with this error. The bot is useless and I can't reach anyone. We have a Qlik Enterprise license and we're looking for support ASAP.

Screenshot_5.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @heehee I got an update from our customer support team that the issue with raising a case is resolved. Please let me know if I can cross this one off my list.

Thanks!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @heehee From the screenshot it looks like you have selected the incorrect option or any details. Another possibility is that you might not have required permission to raise a case. Please see the below article for steps on how to raise a case via community:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-create-a-case-and-contact-Qlik-Support/ta-p/1710992

As you mentioned you are looking for urgent help, please call our support team for immediate assistance.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-contact-Qlik-Support/ta-p/1837529

If any issues, do send a direct message and I can connect you with the support team.

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
heehee
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi, I'm sure that I filled up every required field, but I'm still getting an error from the form. See below: 

Screenshot_7.png

Vinay_B
Support
Support

I think there is an issue with your account. Our customer support team says that they have refreshed your profile and you would be able to create a case now. Can you try creating a case now and let me know how it goes?

If the issue still persists, I will connect you with the Customer support team who can assist on this.

heehee
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Nope. I still can't submit a new case.

Vinay_B
Support
Support

I have notified our customer support team and someone will get in touch with you for further assistance.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

heehee
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks!

Vinay_B
Support
Support

@heehee I have confirmed with the customer support team that they have created the case  00008429 for the issue with raising a case with the support team. They have raised tech case 00008433  on your behalf for the Node ID offline issue.

Please confirm here once the issue is resolved so that I can take this one off my list. Feel free to contact me for further assistance and I am happy to help.

heehee
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Awesome.

The issue is still ongoing btw. 

Thanks!

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @heehee I got an update from our customer support team that the issue with raising a case is resolved. Please let me know if I can cross this one off my list.

Thanks!