Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kamilkarim
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Cant have multiple fields with unticked "include null values"

Hello world!

Somehow i cant have 2 or more fields with unticked "include null values" at the same time, the fields by default have "include null values".

Null values show up when "include null values" is ticked.

kamilkarim_1-1699368134839.png

When i untick one field, all the rows show 

kamilkarim_2-1699368200793.png

Now all the rows disappear when i untick the last two fields

kamilkarim_3-1699368261130.png

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

"Include null values" applies to the individual dimension you've ticked or unticked it for. It does not check across multiple dimensions.

kamilkarim
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thank you for your reply, why do all rows disappear, is there a way to fix this issue? 

Or
MVP
MVP

If you do not include null values in a dimension, then rows with that dimension having a null value will be hidden. If you don't want them hidden, include the null values.

If you're looking to hide only rows where a certain combination of values is null, you should add a measure checking for the combination required and then uncheck "Include zero values" at the chart level.

kamilkarim
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I am not creating a chart at all, only table. Thats the issue. All these fields are dimensions.

Or
MVP
MVP

A table is a type of chart (in Qlik parlance, anyway). This is not an issue. Adding a measure should not be a problem (but you could also add a calculated dimension if you prefer).