Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varmekontrol
Creator
Creator

Change color for stacked barchart, using Wildmatch

HI

I have this stacked bar chart.

Udklip.JPG

Measure 1:

count(distinct if(WildMatch(sgw_operation_state_art, '*Exchange*') and sgw_deactivation_date<=0, gateway_id))

Measure 2:

count(distinct if(WildMatch(sgw_operation_state_art, '*Check*') and sgw_deactivation_date<=0, gateway_id))

I would like to color these two bars.

Attempt 1: (Does not work)

if(wildmatch(sgw_operation_state_art, '*Exchange*'), RGB(230,63,12),if(wildmatch(sgw_operation_state_art, '*Check*'), RGB(230,63,12)))

Attempt 2: (does not work)

pick(WildMatch(sgw_operation_state_art, '*Exchange*', '*Check*'), RGB(230,63,12), RGB(230,63,12))

5 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

I don't see a problem with your coloring expressions, both should work fine.. did you try to check and uncheck the checkbox under the coloring expression box ?

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

what are the chart dimensions and measures ?

varmekontrol
Creator
Creator
Author

Measure 1:

count(distinct if(WildMatch(sgw_operation_state_art, '*Exchange*') and sgw_deactivation_date<=0, gateway_id)) 

1. count(distinct if(WildMatch(sgw_operation_state_art, '*Check*') and sgw_deactivation_date<=0, gateway_id)) 
varmekontrol
Creator
Creator
Author

The box has been checked and unchecked with no result.

imhappiee
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi

try this two and see if these are working

pick(WildMatch(sgw_operation_state_art, '*Exchange*', '*Check*'), RGB(230,63,12))

else

if(wildmatch(sgw_operation_state_art, '*Exchange*', '*Check*'), RGB(230,63,12)) 

Anand