Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PoojaPrasad
Creator II
Creator II

Climber Card Extension says incomplete visualization

Hello,

I am using climber cards extension version 1.3.1 to include the image of the employee in the report. The requirement is if the employee user sys id is selected, his/her image will show up on the report. 

I have provided unique column - user sys id as id, image column where the path  to the image is present as image and username as title as 3 dimensions in the climber cards. I have not given anything in measures. After I save, the extension says incomplete visualization. The screenshot is attached. I am guessing it is expecting some value in measure. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Pooja,

You can put them for example on a site like Tumblr, but I don't know if you want this with personal images. Then you will have an URL with the image. You can also put this on a  webserver, but you probably need IT for this.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder

View solution in original post

6 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Pooja,

Is the image available online? Because the image can't be on a disk.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
PoojaPrasad
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello Jordy,

The images are in folder on qlik sense shared services. Do I need to put them somewhere else? Can you kindly guide me how to make them online.

Thank you.

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Pooja,

You can put them for example on a site like Tumblr, but I don't know if you want this with personal images. Then you will have an URL with the image. You can also put this on a  webserver, but you probably need IT for this.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
PoojaPrasad
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Okay, I will check on both the options. Thank you.

I have 2 more questions but on 2 different extensions.

1. Qlik Sense Simple Image :  In image path blank, I am giving  the path '/content/default'. The images are stored in this location with name as Emp_id.jpg. In Image file blank, I am trying to giving [Emp_Id].jpg because I want the images to dynamically get changed depending on the Emp Id selected on the app. I dont want any image title. I am not sure what to provide in Image link blank.

Basically I am trying to display employee images based on which all employee ids are selected on the app.

2. sense-images-links-extension: I tried using this extension for the same purpose but all I can see is image logo but I dont see the actual image.

I followed the dynamic image change blog but I am not able to replicate the solution in my case.

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Good, let me know what comes out.

I don't have any experience with these two extensions, so I can't really help you here. Maybe you can contact the developer(s) via GitHub?

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
PoojaPrasad
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have posted some random images on tumblr and used the image addresses as values in one column. When I am using that column as dimension, I am able to view all the images and also image specific to particular selected row. So this serves my purpose. I now have to find out secured web server location to put the images for actual work.

Thank you for your suggestion. It worked putting images online.