Skip to main content
Announcements
Join us on Sept. 17 to hear how our new GenAI Assistant empowers data professionals: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caalvarez
Contributor
Contributor

Conditional Coloring Multi KPI

Hello Qlik users, 

I am trying to recreate the single KPI functionality of conditional coloring (dynamic based on a metric value) in the multi kpi object. I know we can use conditional value color at the metric level, but those are static values and mine must be dynamic. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@caalvarez We appreciate if you can explain more in detail, How is the KPI looks like and what you needed from that etc.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
caalvarez
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello, 

I would like to use the multi KPI object to achieve the same conditional coloring available in the single KPI visual. In the color section of the KPI visual there is a conditional colors ON and you can add a function to dynamically change the conditional colors limit. Screenshot attached. Is there a way we can replicate in the multi KPI object? Or add as a future state? 

caalvarez_0-1709223878861.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

With Multi KPI, IMO it is not doable whereas It is possible with native KPI.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful