Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vkal12
Creator
Creator

Connecting Microsoft CRM to Qlik Sense

Hello Community,

we would like to connect our Microsoft CRM to Qlik Sense. I am wondering why I cannot find any connector within the script editor of Qlik Sense. We have already tried out the web connector and the connection works so we can so all the entities that we have in CRM. But with which connector do we not get the data within the script editor? 

I read in another article that we have to use FetchXML for this but does anyone has experience in doing this and can share this experience and the process with me? 

Thank you very much. 

Labels (2)
3 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

If you are using the web connector you need to create a web file connection.  That will be available in your script editor.  The web connector you authenticated and tested it with will have some guidance on the scripting code you need to include in it.

DevanWagner
Contributor
Contributor

If you're looking for a connector within the script editor of Qlik Sense, it's possible that it may not be available by default. However, you mentioned trying out the web connector, which is great! To retrieve data within the script editor, using FetchXML is indeed a common approach. It allows you to fetch data from Microsoft CRM and integrate it into Qlik Sense. While I don't have personal experience with this specific integration, there are resources available online that can guide you through the process. By the way, if you're looking for comprehensive support, have you considered using online help desk software? It can streamline your support processes and enhance customer experience.

JessWade
Contributor
Contributor

It's great to see your determination to connect your Microsoft CRM to Qlik Sense! I understand your concern about not finding a connector within the script editor of Qlik Sense. While the web connector seems to be functioning well for you, it's understandable that you're looking for a smoother way to get the data directly into the script editor.

Indeed, using FetchXML could be the solution here. It's a query language used to retrieve data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM. If you're looking for a step-by-step process and real-world experience in implementing FetchXML for this purpose, you might consider reaching out to Qlik Sense's community or forums. Experienced users often share valuable insights and practical advice.

On another note, if you're dealing with subscription-based SaaS, subscriptionFlow's CRM for SaaS is worth exploring. It's designed to help manage subscriptions, customers, and payments seamlessly, which could complement your integration efforts.