Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Convert YYYY to YY on a calculated field

I currently have the following calculated field 'Q' & Ceil(Month([Activity Month])/3) &'  '& 'FY'&((Year([Activity Month]))+1) which purpose is to show the data in the following way Q1 FY18 or FY19 according to the year but instead it's showing as FY2018 or FY2019 i need the best way of converting the year from YYYY to YY so it could show as FY18 or FY19 depending on what is shown on the Activity Month Table.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be this

'Q' & Ceil(Month([Activity Month])/3) &'  '& 'FY'& Right(((Year([Activity Month]))+1), 2)

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be this

'Q' & Ceil(Month([Activity Month])/3) &'  '& 'FY'& Right(((Year([Activity Month]))+1), 2)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the assistance

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I also need the Q to start in April which will be month #4 is there any solution which could be applied on the calculated field in the same function above??

sunny_talwar

May be this

'Q' & Ceil(Month(AddMonths([Activity Month], -3))/3) &'  '& 'FY'& Right(((Year(AddMonths([Activity Month], -3)))+1), 2)

sunny_talwar

Or this

'Q' & Ceil(Month(AddMonths([Activity Month], 9))/3) &'  '& 'FY'& Right(((Year(AddMonths([Activity Month], 9)))+1), 2)