Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smusayev
Contributor II
Contributor II

Converting Pie Chart To Gauge Help

Hello

I have a pie chart that I would like to convert to gauge and wanted to know if its possible. 

I have the following Columns

Column Name:                                               Medication

Row (can have any of the following):                 A, B, C, etc..

Column Name:                                               Confirm Status - Patient Level

Row (can have any of the following):                 Yes, No, Partial   

Column Name:                                               Confirm Status - Account Level

Row (can have any of the following):                 1, 0

Accounr #MedsConfirm Patient LevelConfirm Account Level
m1aYes1
m1bYes
m1cYes
m22aYes1
m22bNo
v55aNo1
v55bNo

An account can have multiple medications.  The logic is that per account, a medication can have a confirm status of Yes, No, or Partial,   (which is under Confirm Status - Patient Level column).

To group all of the account and their confirm status, we assigned a 1 for all account with the same number. 

My Pie Chart has the following Dimension and Measures

Dimension:  =[Confirm Status - Patient Level]

Measure = Sum([Confirm Status - Account Level])/Sum(Total [Confirm Status - Account Level])

I would like to convert into a gauge in order to see rate of only "Yes"  percentage rate.

Please help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
danansell42
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Salamon

Use the same dimension and for the measure use the following:

Sum({<[Confirm Status - Patient Level]={'Yes'}>} [Confirm Status - Account Level])/Sum(Total [Confirm Status - Account Level])

Format the number to a % and make sure you change the Range limits Min and Max to 0 and 1

Thanks

Dan

View solution in original post

2 Replies
danansell42
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Salamon

Use the same dimension and for the measure use the following:

Sum({<[Confirm Status - Patient Level]={'Yes'}>} [Confirm Status - Account Level])/Sum(Total [Confirm Status - Account Level])

Format the number to a % and make sure you change the Range limits Min and Max to 0 and 1

Thanks

Dan

smusayev
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you,