Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Denis_M_U
Contributor
Contributor

Count number of donors based on number of gifts they gave in each year

Hello,

I have a pivot table that contains Donor status filed, Fiscal Year and counts number of donors per donor status that gave a gift in each Fiscal Year, see example below.

Now for each donor status and each fiscal year I would like to count number of donors who made more than one gift in fiscal year.

So for example if a donor gave in Fiscal year 20/21 two gifts I will count them if only one I do not want to count

The formula I am using is this:

count({$<[Constituent ID] = {"=Count(distinct [Gift Import ID])>1"}, [Production Indicator] = {'1'},
"Gift Fundraising Date Help" = {">$(=YearEnd(AddYears(Date(vMaxGiftDate,'MM/DD/YYYY'),-vNumofYears), 0, $(vFiscalYearStartMonth)))"}>} distinct [Constituent ID])

and it works only if I click on Donor status but if I do not click it gives me all donors.

Any ideas what I need to add to the formula to make it work.

P.S. The logic behind Donor Status:

New -  is someone who gave their first gift to charity in current Fiscal Year.

Renewed - is someone who gave a gift in current fiscal year and prior fiscal year.

Reactivated - is someone who gave a gift in current fiscal year and in any of past fiscal years with exceptions of the fiscal year prior to current.

donor status and fy.PNG

D.L
Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Reply
Saravanan_Desingh

Please share sample data