Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StacyCui
Creator
Creator

Create a dimension through measures

Hi, I have an order table for current year and past year and all the customers table. I'd like to calculate the OR Diff between CY and PY and divide into 3 types dimensions according to the OR Diff and also use a Month filter to select. But, after I write this function and select the month, The chart only shows the customers with OR at that month , not for all the customer. I want to show all the customer and for customers who without OR belongs to 'CY Order=0'.So How could solve this issue? I 'm really appreciated for your reply.

1.png

OR_Type=Sum({<FY={'CY'},FROZENDATE= {"<=$(=max(FROZENDATE))"},Month>} ORVALUE)-Sum({<FY={'PY'},FROZENDATE= {"<=$(=addyears(max(FROZENDATE),-1))"},Month>} ORVALUE)

1 Reply
EdgarOlmos
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi.

Did you tried to put an equal simbol after Month dimension to avoid the selection?

OR_Type=Sum({<FY={'CY'},FROZENDATE= {"<=$(=max(FROZENDATE))"},Month= >} ORVALUE)-Sum({<FY={'PY'},FROZENDATE= {"<=$(=addyears(max(FROZENDATE),-1))"},Month=>} ORVALUE)

Regards