Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arpdharia
Contributor II
Contributor II

Creating Gantt Chart on Qlik Sense to show Planned v/s Actual project /Task progress

I have a list of different projects with their planned start/ finish date and actual start/finish data.

Gantt chart Data.PNG

Now, I want to show the progress of each project in the form of gantt chart where there will be two horizontal stacked bars one showing planned duration and one showing actual duration of each project with two different colors.

I used Qlik Sense Timeline Chart using the Google ChartAPI extension but was not successful. It allows only four dimensions 

• Dim 1 (required): Main dimension and row label
  • Dim 2 (optional): Bar label
  • Dim 3 (required): start date, format YYYY-MM-DD (ISO)
  • Dim 4 (required): end date, format YYYY-MM-DD (ISO)

I want a solution to show the current progress of each project in comparison with the planned dates.

Can any one help what is the best way to show such comparison in dash board ? This would help management get an idea about the delay of each task with respect to its planned dates.

Excel file is attached for data

11 Replies
neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III

Hi, @Vegar how can I achieve this, I want to display different Dates for one ID.

Application Received On Date -> Check Date 1 -> Check Date 2 -> Check Date 3

xlitzdrama_0-1648809924373.png

I have tried various resources available online, I am getting this.

xlitzdrama_1-1648810109369.png

Thanks & Regards,
Please Accepts as Solution if it solves your query.
neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III

Hi, do you have any QVF File where this is implemented I am not able to understand instructions very well at github.

Thanks & Regards,
Please Accepts as Solution if it solves your query.