Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angarasrikanth
Contributor
Contributor

Custom Theme does not act in pdf

Hi,

I have created a custom theme (for adding colors,changing fonts and adding borders) and added it into qlik sense. Everything works fine but when we export the qlik sense dashboard to pdf, the custom theme is not applying in pdf, so we are not able to see the borders in pdf. Is there any way to get the theme applied to pdf?

2 Replies
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

@AdamSawyer  may be able to help us here.
We did some testing and we could export the theme in objects.

Are you trying to export a specific object or the entire sheet?
Does it work with another theme?

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
AdamSawyer
Digital Support
Digital Support

@angarasrikanth 

Looking at this in April 2019, I think I am seeing the same behavior. 

1. Create an app with a full compliment of apps. See attached "App" 
  2. Use https://sensetheme.com from our friends at Bitmetric to download the Electric 80's theme. See attached. 
  3. Apply the theme
  4. Export the whole sheet using the 'Export sheet to PDF' from the dropdown. 
  5. I get the attached result. 

Can you confirm this is the behavior you are seeing?

Additionally, when I enable developer tools (../options/developer) and I press the export button on specific object, I get just the basic chart without the theme. If you aren't doing the above, can you outline what application or api you are using?

If you can confirm my steps, I will submit a bug on your behalf. Though, I expect this has to do with the theme only being applied to objects in the application and not to the printable area so it may be expected. Have you tried using Nprinting and do you get the same issue?

Thanks,