Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dhanya
Contributor
Contributor

Custom pop up on click of country area on Geo analytics maps

Hi All,

Currently I'm using Qlik Sense Ver. November 2019 with Geo Analytics Maps. Dimension for Area Layer is "Country" and bubble layer is "City".The requirement is when i click on country area on the map, a custom pop up with country details should be shown and in the same way if i click on city pins on the map it should navigate to a new page where all the city details will be mentioned.

I am using jQuery("canvas").click(function(event) in info bubble of both the layers but click event is happening only for country and not city. 

Is there any way to create pop up on click of country area on maps and to navigate to different url on click of city pin on the map ?

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Check this video by @Michael_Tarallo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEEK9ZtpmFM

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Dhanya
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I am able to display the details when hovered over the country area or city.But the requirement is only when the user clicks on city pin or country ,the pop up should be shown not when hovered.

I would really appreciate if you could help me the click event.

Thank you